Who Supports Us
The U.S. Department of Education, Office of English Language Acquisition, awarded the College of Education team, under Dr. Aria Razfar, a five-year, $1.97 million grant. The grant entitled, “English Learning through Math, Science, and Action Research (ELMSA)” is a continuation of Razfar’s original five-year study with Transforming Science, Math, and Action Research (LSciMAct).
What We Have Done
We strive to build collegial communities and to maintain long-lasting collaborations built on the commitment to Action Research for English Learners.
What You Can Do To Support and Continue the Work We Do
- Build awareness about the English Learner (EL) population
- Become familiar with our story and share it with others
- Become a part of our community
- Explore our resources and share them with other
- Sign up to receive our newsletter